Panoramic Associates are currently recruiting for a Clerk of Works in Cheshire for a well-respected Developer with a history of creating beautiful living spaces and communities.
- To ensure the high quality and timely delivery of new build properties.
- To ensure that the contract documents and drawings are translated into buildings which meet the standards agreed.
- To build relationships on construction sites, monitoring and advising on programme and completion dates.
- To monitor and ensure quality of construction
- To review pre-contract drawings and documentation
- HNC level or other recognised building qualification
- Institute of Clerk of Works membership
- Experience of working with a variety of trade professionals
- Exposure to new build housing for private sale.
If you are interested in discussing more please get in touch with Dan Bown on 07394 637 009, submit your CV or email