Panoramic Associates are delighted to have partnered with a leading national Housing Association to assist them with their search for a number of Clerk of Works. You will join the development teams covering London and the South East working on complex development and regeneration projects, reporting to the Construction Design & Quality Managers.
- Monitoring the quality of all materials and workmanship ensuring compliance with the building contract/development agreement and drawings/specifications.
- Carrying out all snagging and technical inspections to ensure completion to required standard.
- Working with the consultant Employers Agents to advise of potential problems and establish satisfactory construction outcomes.
- Working in close partnership with the contractor and consultancy team, to support the overall objectives of construction to time, cost and quality of the project.
- Proven construction experience in either a trade role or supervisory/ management role.
- Knowledge of current building regulations.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of contractual and non-contractual defects.
- Technical construction skills.
- Appropriate Construction Skills certification Card (CSCS) Card.
If this role is of interest please feel free to call or email Dan on 0117 332 8090 or alternatively apply via this advert.