Claims Analysis Manager | Insurance | Remote Working
Panoramic Associates are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a forward thinking, dynamic Insurer in their search for a newly created Claims Analysis Manager to join their team. The role holder will work closely with the Transformation office, identify the costs and benefits associated with change initiatives and will contribute to managing the department's annual costs, expenditure, and productivity.
My client is seeking someone with:
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Solid understanding of the strategy and business needs of the Claims function and the wider business.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Strong numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to track and record changes to a high volume of initiatives.
- Work autonomously under self-direction.
- Confident working and liaising at a senior level.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a great package including plenty of opportunity for growth & development. Along with this the role is fully remote, however, there may be occasional collaborative COVID friendly office meetings.
This is an urgent requirement, so if you're interested please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02033702000 / r.basra @ panoramicassociates.co.uk.