I am working with a central governement body who are looking for a Programme Manager to lead the design, build and rollout activity, (in collaboration with the company's internal teams) of their digital workplace programme.
The role will also support the establishment and development of an internal capability and associated service model to allow the company to design, build and operate the future digital workplace.
The relevant candidate will have the follwoing background and experience:
- Highly developed knowledge and experience in techniques for planning, delivering, monitoring and controlling programmes resulting in business change (MSP qualification preferred)
- Experience of setting up programme governance and quality assurance from scratch including managing boards and PMO functions
- Experience of managing programme budgets and tracking expenditure
- Experience of managing programme resourcing for large-scale IT/technical programmes (M365/SharePoint preferred) using a blend of in-house and contract resources
- Experience of working with large 3rd party digital/technology suppliers to successfully deliver within a transformation programme
- Experience of working with a range of internal stakeholders at all levels where the majority will not be technically expert
- Experience of working with stakeholders to bring consensus on business priorities where there are conflicting views
- Experience of managing programmes involving the rollout and exploitation of SharePoint Online/M365/Power Platform
- Ability to cope with multiple and changing demands, meet tight deadlines and exercise sound judgement in the face of conflicting pressures
Please get in touch with Vanessa Gabriel-Penha for more information on this role.