Change and Transformation Manager
Salary: Circa £45-57k dependant on experience + benefits
Location: London Area (+ opportunity for remote working, including applicants further afield).
If you're an inspirational leader with a genuine passion for impactful transformational change, this could be the role for you!
My client is a forward-thinking local council who are looking are looking for a driven and enthusiastic change and transformation manager to lead on their strategic vision in the next five years. There are a number of exciting and varied projects available, including within digital, health and social care, climate change, operations and children's services.
Your role will be within the Business Transformation and Change Team, reporting directly to the Head of Transformation. You would also be liaising with heads of departments from various areas of the council to support project planning and delivery, and directly managing a team (minimum two) Transformation Consultants.
The key drivers for my client's strategic plan are:
- To promote a positive, collaborative approach to working - both through behaviours and digital access with our new digital initiative (e.g. using Microsoft Teams to work more efficiently).
- Maximising partnerships within council departments and external partners.
- Improving accessibility to our core services, including (but not limited to): housing, adult health and social care, and children's services.
The client is looking for someone who relishes the opportunity for challenge, is excited by the quality of services and welfare of our community and enjoys engaging in continuous professional development. You will be fundamental in shaping our exciting strategic vision.
- Positive, collaborative and a 'can do' attitude.
- Eager to learn, be mentored and mentor others.
- Highly organised and reliable.
- Proven knowledge and experience of transformation practice local authorities.
- Desirable, but not essential, experience of managing a small team.
In return, my client offers an attractive working package, including:
- A positive and collective working culture.
- Training and development.
- Flexible working (remote/on-site/flexi-days).
- Great pension scheme.
- Access to our company discounts package.
- Free off-peak gym access with our partner health centres.
If you are interested in discussing please get in touch with Jasmine Morton on 0117 332 8090 - or apply via this advert.