Brilliant opportunity available for a Buyer within Adult Social Care to join an established client of ours based in the South West operating within the Public Sector. Here are the details:
Buyer (Band 5)
£26,000 - £30,000 (increase pending following government announcements)
Full time - 5 days a week
If your application is successful, you'll have a great opportunity to enable the delivery of products and services that improve the health of the local community. You'll also have a salary increase towards the end of the year in line with recent government announcements.
You'll be responsible for contract management of suppliers/contracts to ensure compliance and achievement of service levels, timely delivery of goods and services within budget and guidelines etc. These goods and services will be related to care homes, supported living, palliative care etc.
- Experience in undertaking competitive quotation/ tendering exercises
- Hold or be studying for CIPS at professional level
- Significant experience of purchasing and supply practices and contractual experience
- Experience of working within the adult social care category
- Knowledge of public sector contract regulations preferable
If you're interested and believe you have the skills required, I'd love to hear from you! Just get in touch through the details below:
Work: 0333 307 6020
Mobile: 07523 519 397