I am currently working with a client that is looking for a building surveyor to provide technical guidance on the aspects of buildings insurance claims. The ideal candidate will be able to review and determine whether claims are valid and, if not, provide technical explanation.
The role will include validation of Survey Reports and scoping or amendments to provide quantum for desktop validations.
* Provide technical support within the Surveying Team on building repairs, methodology and pathology
* Provision of a high quality and timely confirmation of claim assessment and technical advice service to the Policyholder/Authorised Person on buildings damage insurance claims
* Evaluate customer building claims (validity and quantum) from Surveyor reports and other relevant information (Policy and/or Claims Handling Guidance) and provide a detailed explanation to decline all or part of the claim with clear well communicated reasons
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years surveying experience
- Estimating/surveying experience within insurance
- Experience of Xactware or other estimating software
For further information and to apply, please forward your CV to Sean Cloherty at