Building Surveyor - Social Housing
£35k - £40k plus mileage and Bonus
Panoramic Associates are currently supporting one of the most exciting Housing Associations in the UK. Due to continued growth, we require an experienced Building Surveyor to cover their stock in the Berkshire territory. Most of the work will be around Cyclical programmes, so proven experience in this area is preferable.
We require a well-developed level of technical building knowledge and project experience. A solid understanding of building regulations and statutory requirements is an advantage
Day to day your duties will include:
- To effectively plan, procure and manage projects to agreed service levels, ensuring work carried out meet the Group's quality requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- To undertake condition surveys to capture defects, produce reports and action plans considering latest sustainability standards and performance specifications.
- To assist in maintaining the groups' asset database by regularly reviewing and updating existing data and carrying out value for money exercises to achieve business objectives.
- To be able to assess, control, manage and mitigate risk.
- Effectively monitor KPI's and implement action plans
Education and Experience
- Previous experience of managing major works programmes/projects to residents' homes.
- Ability to research and implement sustainability & energy saving measures in Major Works projects.
- Excellent working IT knowledge including Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills
For further information and to apply, please contact Tom Selman from Panoramic Associates