Title - Project Delivery Manager - Building Safety
Location - London and Southern Regions
Salary - £60k
Our client, a large Housing Association based in London is currently hiring adding to their Building Safety team. As the Project Delivery Manager, you will support the Building Safety Projects Team, covering London and Southern Regions.
- Proven experience of working within teams successfully delivering major building safety projects such as external wall investigations and remediation projects, sprinkler retro fit installations, Type 4 FRA's, compartmentation works and fire door replacements.
- Extensive building/fire safety and renewal/regeneration component replacement knowledge.
- Up to date practical knowledge of The RRO, PAS 79, Sprinkler install standards and associated construction practices.
- Proven track record in successful project management and negotiation.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, managing project budgets and controlling expenditure.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Technical building related qualification (HND level), preferably in Construction, Built Environment, Building Services Engineering or Surveying.
For further information and to apply, please forward your CV to Tom Selman or call on 0117 332 8090