Building Safety Programme Manager
Date: £400-450 per day ( inside IR35 )
Contract type: 6 Month
Panoramic is delighted to be working with one of London's oldest and largest housing associations, who are currently looking for a Building Safety Programme Manager
In this role, you will be adding in the Development of a system of performance reporting to ensure good quality statistical data and reports are regularly produced to meet operational and governance requirements.
Have you and experience with funding bids? Would you be able to assist the Director in the submission and management of grant bids?
If you said Yes, then I want to hear from you
The successful applicant will:
- Liaison with building safety, delivery, and finance teams on the development and testing of cost and likelihood assumptions.
- Develop and deliver an end to end monitoring regime for the external wall programme based on a set of key performance and risk indicators (including time, cost, funding, compliance, and quality)
- Lead on programme coordination of the monthly cash flow monitoring process in line with Building Safety Technical Committee reporting.
- Liaise with delivery and building safety teams to establish seamless handovers and support cross-departmental working and information sharing
- Programme manage the external wall investigation, risk assessment, and remediation programme, including coordination of activities, liaison, performance, and progress reporting.
Please call, or you can email your C.V. Even if you feel like this is not 100% right for you, I still would like to hear from you.