Building Safety Manager - Housing Association
Panoramic Associates are currently supporting a London based Housing Association in their search for a Building Safety Manager.
About the Role:
- You will lead on the development of an organisation wide strategy to meet requirements of the new Building Safety Bill, taking a proactive approach to the Hackitt Review recommendations
- Oversee the successful management of the Housing Association's tall building stock as well as other high-risk buildings
- The role will include the management of 3rd party contractors, including Fire Risk Assessments, electrical and Asbestos
- Collecting and analysing information regarding the High-Risk properties to ensure or help eliminate any unknown factors
The successful Building Safety Manager will have proven social landlord experience, typically within a Housing Association or Local Authority. You will also have
- Significant experience of housing related asset management/maintenance, property compliance and fire safety management.
- Expert knowledge of the Hackitt Review and the draft Building Safety Bill
- Project/contract management experience
For further information - please contact Tom Selman at Panoramic Associates