Building Assurance Manager
£60,000 to £70,000
Panoramic Associates are currently supporting an innovative, dynamic local authority with the recruitment of a Building Assurance Manager.
Reporting to the Strategic Lead, this role represents a significant opportunity for an experienced Hard Facilities Manager to join the authority on their transformation journey. In the role of Building Assurance Manager you will ensure that the building fabric, structure, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and drainage systems, within the Land & Properties estate, are efficiently and effectively maintained whilst driving it towards industry standards and best practice.
Leading the technical team, you will ensure that the four maintenance streams of planned preventative maintenance, statutory (compliance) maintenance, reactive maintenance, and forward planned maintenance (Life Cycle projects) are fulfilled by both internal and external resources in a timely manner.
You will have significant professional expertise in providing service delivery to a high standard across multiple programmes of hard facilities management, including planned and reactive maintenance, condition surveys and lifecycle planning.
This will include:
- Ensure resources are deployed efficiently and effectively to delivery of building maintenance service to agreed SLA's
- Ensure that HSQE requirements within the building maintenance service are maintained and adhered to whilst adhering to wider council policies and industry best practice
- Manage the performance of both internal and external resources whilst balancing financial pressures
- Manage the input of the team to provide condition surveys, technical scopes, and specifications which support the commercial team
- Provide both regular and ad-hoc management reports ensuring that, where appropriate, service achieves the agreed service levels
- Acting as a 'Technical Champion' provide technical support to management and other internal team members when required
For further information and to apply - please contact Tom Selman at Panoramic Associates