Title - Bid Manager
Location - London
Salary - Circa £65k- negotiable dependant on experience
Our client is a highly rated Property and construction consultancy with its head office in central London. The London office houses the Bid team and is currently seeking an experienced Bid Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Bids and Marketing, the Bid Manager will take ownership of the end-to-end bid process ensuring proposals are of a high written quality, presented on brand and technically compliant whilst also supporting the business with work winning and the widder implementation of the bid strategy.
- Working with Directors across the business to produce winning first and second stage
- Overseeing PQQ's/SQ's and any other standard information questionnaires, ensuring technical compliance throughout
- Following company templates to produce high quality proposal documents and presentations.
- Working with the bid team to develop bespoke bid texts.
- Ensuring bid processes and governance is followed.
- Supporting the Head of Bids and Marketing to ensure the bid strategy is implemented and continuous performance improvement reviews are undertaken and reported on.
- Managing the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities.
- Leading kick off meetings.
- Managing bid and opportunity tracker ensuring reporting data captured.
- Producing bidding statistic reports as requested.
- Posting bid analysis including running lessons learned workshops.
- Line managing the Bid Coordinator and other positions as appropriate
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a construction professional services background
- Proven capability in delivering winning proposals in the construction sector.
- Monitoring/searching opportunities and OJEUs.
- Knowledge of bid documentation including SQs, EOI's and ITT
- Writing bespoke answers tailored to clients' needs.
- Excellent working knowledge of InDesign
For further information and to apply, please forward your CV to Sean Cloherty or call on 0117 284 0890