Business Improvement District
5-year fixed term
£40-50k per annum
Panoramic Associates is currently supporting a South West based Business Improvement District with the recruitment of a Bid Director on a five-year fixed term. As part of your role, you will be taking responsibility for the delivery of the BID's Business Plan to ensure deliverables a hit for the next five years.
Key experience required:
- Monthly BID Board meetings with the view of creating a brand and identity for the BIDTake responsibility for the delivery of the BID Business Plan to include arranging and delivering year-round events
- Lead on all the BID's activities, devising and implementing strategy and delivering as well creating a Town Centre risk management plan and ensuring all businesses and staff are up to date with guidelines
- Establish a BID marketing and communication strategy to facilitate effective liaison, consultation and communication with key stakeholders and the public
- Manage the BID's contractors and undertake all day-to-day operational activities
- Measure and record a wide range of performance indicators to monitor the health of the town centre and the impact of the BID's activities
The successful candidate must have a track record once being the main point of contact in a Business Improvement District or a Town Centre Manager in a Local Authority setting.
The role will be for a minimum of five years with a potential extension depending on the success of the BID. The role will entail a mixture off of the site and off-site work in line with the business needs.
Interviews will be conducted w/c 12th July, please send a C.V or give me a call on 01173328090.