Panoramic Associates are currently recruiting for a Bid Coordinator for a well know international Consultancy. The consultancy has operations across the globe and are involved in a number of technical sectors.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the Business Unit in managing multi-disciplinary bids from qualification to contract award.
- Be responsible for proposal planning, managing proposal development.
- Organising reviews and approvals of the proposed offer and content.
- Ensure timely delivery of proposals
- Engaging with internal stakeholders.
What you'll bring:
- Experience of independently managing low to moderate complexity bids, adapting your approach to meet the complexity of the bid.
- Experience capturing the client's needs to develop a schedule of requirements.
- Experience of planning and the ability to define the fundamental requirements of a bid, e.g. its scope, deliverables, timescales, resource requirements and budget.
- Experience scheduling and the ability to develop, produce and maintain schedules of activities that consider dependencies, resource requirements and constraints to realise the efficient delivery of a bid.
- Experience of resource management and the ability to identify, profile and secure the resources required to deliver a bid.
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for an international organisation
- Genuine career progression
- The opportunity to work on some intricate and interesting projects
If you are interested in discussing more please get in touch with Dan Bown on 07394 637 009 and submit your CV.