Are you an Assistant Site Manager with at least three years' experience?
Do you live in Bristol or within an hour's travel?
Panoramic Associates are looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join a well-known residential company. You will be joining their South West team, working within a well-structured and friendly team on a Residential Development.
About the role:
As the Assistant Site Manager, you will work closely with an experienced and well-respected site Manager. You will have access to excellent on-site training, off-site training courses and will be taken through the appropriate procedures, which will teach you the relevant skills to run your own sites with the company.
- At least 3-5 years' industry experience
- Previous experience working for a house builder (plc or Bespoke)
- Degree or trades background
- Good communicator and strong willed
- Relevant safety tickets to get on site
- Good organisational skills.
- Client facing skills.
- You will be able to work as part of a team and individually showing initiative as required by the scheme you are working on.
- Commercial awareness and an ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Strong maths and computer skills.
- Ensure compliance with Safety Policy as well as Health and Safety Regulations.
If you are seeking an employer who looks after their own, takes pride in facilitating others' professional development, then this opportunity is for you!
Please contact Eboney : 07710529199 or 01173328090