Panoramic Associates are currently working with Construction Consultancy to assist them with their search for an assistant project manager for their Bristol office. The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects.
- Supporting the project manager in delivering plans for projects under their control and monitoring subsequent performance against this, taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Developing and improving the performance of the team (locally); formulating and implementing a project delivery plan in consultation with the line manager.
- Managing stakeholders from the client and customer teams and professional teams.
- Assisting with implementing and monitoring relevant project control and administration systems.
- Supporting the project manager with the administration of the team and the project.
- Delivering the services as set out by the division.
- A technical qualification in project management or another technical profession
- Professionally qualified to APM, RIBA, CIOB, etc preferable
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or currently undergoing APC
- Experience of new-build and/or refurbishment projects
- Technical delivery experience gained within a construction consultancy
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially aware
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
If this sounds like a role that you could add value to please apply via this advert or contact Dan Bown on 0117 332 8090 /