Assistant Project Manager
Permanent - Full Time
Location: Southwest of England
Salary: Competitive + Package (Dependant on experience)
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a forward-thinking Construction Consultancy based in the Southwest of England to support with the recruitment of an Assistant Project Manager.
Your role will consist of assisting in the delivery of project management activities on various size building construction projects in the public and private sectors.
If you are looking to work in a growing, collaborative, sociable team and make an impact then this is a great opportunity for you. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and be provided with ongoing support to take your career to the next level.
- Qualified in relevant construction related degree.
- Two years +, relevant experience within the construction industry and commercial awareness of the construction process.
- Awareness of CDM and construction Health & Safety
- Achieved or actively working towards Chartership
- Technical knowledge in all main areas of Project Management.
- Previous construction consultancy background is desirable.
Full job descriptions available post phone call conversation.