Panoramic Associates is currently working in partnership with a London Borough to recruit their new interim Assistant Director of Learning and Achievement. They are seeking to appoint an experienced professional to the role, to lead and implement a strategic approach to how they monitor, support, advise and challenge educational provision and promote improved educational outcomes for all children and young people across the Borough. They require someone to start ASAP for a minimum 6 months contract.
You will be working alongside two Assistant Directors to lead an ambitious, forward thinking and highly successful team. The successful candidate will have a proven strategic and operational background in education improvement and the leaderships skills to continue to develop a high performing service.
The successful candidate would have a positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and a motivated and committed mentality. They also would hold experience of leading and managing teams including early years, school improvement, adult education, governors, to support the councils' ambition of ensuring all educational provision is good or outstanding.
- Head Teacher or recent Inspection experience
- Knowledge of equalities and diversity policies and how these influence service direction
- Experience in maintaining and developing a viable Traded Services option
- In-depth knowledge of the principles and implications of the modernisation agenda for call government
- Experience and impact of implementing strategic planning and decision making at a local and regional level.
- Experience of consultation with a diverse local community, analysing their views and needs to achieve an accepted positive outcome.
- Proven leadership skills - ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals, allocating and delegating work effectively with a high level of interpersonal skills, able to persuade, negotiate and influence.
This London Borough has in recent years spent over £200 million in improving schools and education services across the borough and making sure that our schools are high quality hubs of their community and opportunities to join this type of service do not come around often.
Therefore if you are interested in being considered or would like more information on this exciting role, please contact Tabby Summerfield on 07503 458773 or drop an email to t.summerfield @ panoramicassociates.co.uk .