Panoramic Associates is working in partnership with a leading Health Board to recruit 2 Assistant Director - Corporate Governance to join their team on an interim basis. The roles will run for at least 6 months, possibly longer and will both be hybrid working.
The role of the Assistant Director is pivotal within the Health Board. He/she will deputise for the Board Secretary in acting as a principal advisor to the Board and the organisation as a whole on all aspects of governance. The Assistant Director will in conjunction with the Board Secretary lead the design and ongoing development of governance related responsibilities.
- In-depth professional knowledge of. Financial management, performance management, information systems
- Expert knowledge of the role of Chartered Secretaries
- Expert legal knowledge related to the NHS and the conduct of Health Boards
- Expert staff management and employment law knowledge
- Understanding of the broader strategic and policy context for delivery of health services
- Thorough understanding of the statutory and regulatory framework for the NHS in Wales
For more information on these fantastic opportunities please contact Ben Pountney.