Asset Programme Manager
Panoramic Associates are working with a housing association in Bristol on a newly created role. This position will be an integral part of a small asset management team with a very diverse stock. The Asset Programme Manager will be tasked with making a significant impact on improving the clients stock by working closely with the housing team and residents to improve the homes that they live in. This will be achieved by managing the stock condition survey and its resulting programmes of work, planning these works, writing specifications, contract management and the tendering of the repairs and compliance servicing contracts.
What you will be doing:
- Optimising the use of resources in the delivery of the asset management and maintenance plans.
- Prepare and implement the asset management delivery of planned works and the procurement of the responsive repair and compliance contracts.
- Prioritise effective communication with customers, stakeholders and staff in delivering services, as well as liaising with the group head of asset management.
- Prepare and manage budgets by specifying and tendering works to ensure the most cost-effective return on assets.
- Act as the procurement and contract management lead for the organisation, to manage a range of property, asset management, services, and H&S statutory compliance related contracts.
- Significant experience in undertaking and managing a stock condition survey and the management of planned works including engaging resident in planned works programmes
- Knowledge and experience of the building and housing environment.
- Degree or HND level qualification and or membership of the CIOB or RICS.
- Good knowledge of statutory compliance in relation to social housing.
- Substantial experience of contract procurement and management including JCT standard forms and NEC3.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please either apply, or get in touch directly with an up to date CV so we can discuss further.