Asset Management Team Manager
Location: Suffolk (Flexible/ hybrid working available)
Contract: 6 Months
Day Rate: £DoE
We are supporting a Local Authority based in Suffolk in their search for an Asset Management Team Manager.
In this role, you will be the specialist in all building maintenance/building surveying issues, or building services (mechanical and electrical) for all corporate and housing assets
We are looking for a candidate who can manage a team of 8 Surveyors undertaking a full range of building maintenance and servicing
- With the Corporate Manager develop an enabled, effective, and highly motivated team which is fully embedded into the organisation and has an excellent relationship and reputation with all stakeholders.
- To maintain compliance of all Council owned assets ensuring compliance with statutory and legal duties on behalf of both Councils.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external contractors to ensure Capital and Revenue projects are carried out to prescribed timetables, standards and provide value for money.
- To provide strategic guidance in the development and implementation of Asset Management Strategies in relation to assets owned by the Councils.
- To ensure the Council meets its obligations and duties with respect to Compliance and Health and Safety
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this role is not 100% right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.
Panoramic Associates is committed to sourcing top talent for our clients and as such operates a great referral scheme for successful recommendations we place, so please with your network.