We are supporting a Local Authority based in Suffolk in their search for an Asset Management Team Manager.
In this role you will be the specialist in all building maintenance/building surveying issues, or building services (mechanical and electrical) issues in respect of all corporate and housing assets
We are looking for a candidate who can manage a team of 8 Surveyors undertaking a full range of building maintenance and servicing work
Asset Management Team Manager
Location: Suffolk (Flexible/ hybrid working available)
Contract: 6 Months
Day Rate: £DoE
- With the Corporate Manager develop an enabled, effective, and highly motivated team which is fully embedded into the organisation and has an excellent relationship and reputation with all stakeholders.
- To maintain compliance of all Council owned assets ensuring compliance with statutory and legal duties on behalf of both Councils.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external contractors to ensure Capital and Revenue projects are carried out to prescribed timetables, standards and provide value for money.
- To provide strategic guidance in the development and implementation of Asset Management Strategies in relation to assets owned by the Councils.
- To ensure the Council meets its obligations and duties with respect to Compliance and Health and Safety
If this sounds like something that would be suitable for you or someone you know, please get in touch wth Sean Cloherty at Panoramic Associates.
Panoramic Associates is committed to sourcing top talent for our clients and as such operates a great referral scheme for successful recommendations we place, so please do share this job with your network.