Senior Compliance Manager
We are currently supporting a dynamic, agile Housing Association in recruiting the key position of Senior Compliance Manager.
As the Senior Compliance Manager, you will lead significant change in managing building and customer safety. With new policies and management plans now in place for all compliance workstreams and a commitment to working openly with customers and all stakeholders, this is a fantastic opportunity take things to the next level.
Other Key responsibilities include
- Mobilise and manage compliance programmes in relation to our obligations as a landlord.
- Monitor delivery of contracts in line with the set standards.
- Report on performance against KPIs in all workstreams.
- Manage appropriate data management systems to record all testing, inspection, and remedial works.
- Maintain robust and accurate programme compliance records.
- Act as the asbestos responsible person for the association to meet with the requirements of our asbestos policy and asbestos management plan and regulation 4 of CAR 2012.
- Be the Building Safety Manager as set out in the draft Building Safety Bill 2020.
- Have oversight of the planned investment programmes, working with the lead asset partner (planned works) to ensure that they are delivered in accordance current regulations and policies, in delivering this responsibility, work in line with each of the relevant management plans.
- Review and develop technical specs, working with procurement colleagues on tendering and awarding contracts with effective contract management frameworks.
- Monitor and promote all existing, new or proposed legislation, statutory regulations, best practice and codes of conduct.
For further information and to apply, please contact Tom Selman at Panoramic Associates