This is a minimum 6-month position within the Public Health team working on the Domestic Abuse agenda.
This post provides public health expertise for the domestic abuse portfolio.
The post holder will have responsibility for:
* Support Domestic Abuse strategic board membership and engagement within system, to
ensure all requirements of the Domestic Abuse Act are met.
* Ensure the delivery of actions as a result of a local needs assessment and updated
strategy, which is being undertaken by a third party. Be responsible for leading the
system changes identified in the updated strategy.
* Support the budgeting and financial management by overseeing invoices from contracts
* Supporting policy and strategy development and implementation for public health
* Contributing to the public health commissioning cycle for designated programme areas
* Support the contract monitoring and performance management of public health services
and work programmes.
* Contributing specialist advice to inform the delivery of evidence based public
* Participate in surveillance and assessment of the population health and wellbeing,
undertake in-depth analysis and interpret the outputs to inform public health
* Collaborative working with partner agencies to deliver shared public health
* Providing flexible cross cover for other members of the public health team
This post holder is responsible for ensuring that all relevant County policies and procedures are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies