Panoramic Associates are working with a Health Board in Wales to recruit to 3 x Project Managers to work as part of the Programmes & Projects Team. (Full time, Hybrid)
The post holders will provide management for highly complex and highly sensitive projects facilitated by the Programmes & Projects unit within the divisions and across the Health Board.
Main responsibilities (will include but not limited to)
- Understand and promote the strategic direction for Programmes & Projects within the Health Board.
- Manage and lead on multiple complex projects, taking appropriate action e.g. manage issues, risks and deviations to plan to ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Plan, monitor and control projects, throughout the project lifecycle to deliver benefits using PRINCE 2 methodology.
- Ensure Project Boards, Senior Managers and other staff are aware of the importance of individual projects.
- Support the Programme Management team in delivering high quality live reports and communication material for the Health Board.
- Work with formal groups and clinical leads to identify where the Programme Projects team can support change to modernise services and improve departmental performance in line with the improvement agenda.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent level of work experience and knowledge.
- Proven ability to successfully manage complex/ significant projects.
- Experience of working within a project structure and managing complex change.
To hear more, please contact Bianca Ashwin
Alternatively we offer a competitive referral scheme for any candidates your recommend that we go on to place so please feel free to share with your network.